DCD Cordless QC - 20V Drill c/w Two Batteries and Charger
The DCD Cordless Quick Connect Drill is one of our three cordless models compatible with all our attachments. Variable speed (0-4000 rpm), 20 volt lithium ion motor with nano technology. The DCD model drill comes with two large batteries to allow for a longer running time.
The cutting-edge Quick Connect (Cordless) system allows veterinarians unprecedented flexibility in floating. Now veterinarians can rapidly switch between several specially-designed floating attachments in seconds.
Optional PowerFloat Shaft Attachments (sold separately)
- Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Un-Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Long Rotary Attachment with upper and lower 11 burrs
- Long Rotary Attachment with pony burr
- Short Guarded Right-Angle Attachment
- Short Un-Guarded Right-Angle Attachment