Diastema Burr - SlimLine
The Slimline Burr is a has a solid carbide cutting pattern for efficient widening of a diastema. This burr is smaller in width than the 6.33 cylindrical burr and so can be used in horses with a chronically occurring diastema that may have pulp horns close to the interproximal space.
Radial cutting pattern for efficient cutting of interproximal space in diastemas that do not respond to conservative treatment and correction of malocclusion's.
- Material composition: carbide
- Stainless steel threaded base
- 4.54 mm. diameter
- Total burr length 1.12 inches (28.5 mm.)
- Cutting height 0.8 inches (21 mm.)
- Compatible with PowerFloat Attachments: Guarded Right Angle, Un-Guarded Right Angle, Short Guarded Right Angle, Short Un-Guarded Right Angle